Lately a friend stopped me and explained he had leaking coffee throughout his lenovo laptop keyboard and requested me how to proceed. It may be worse, maybe it's a pop (or soda). Here are a few suggestions which i told him how to get it done.
1. Immediately remove a laptop AC adapter towards the notebook , remove your laptop and don't get broken.
2. Take away the battery in the Laptop rapidly. It is really an emergency to shutdown here. Generally, harm to your laptop, because coffee (water, soda, etc.) triggered a brief circuit within the laptop. It happens inside a couple of seconds leaking coffee. In case your computer is in this situation, please press and contain the energy button for Four seconds. laptop.
3. You are able to only switch on your laptop after you have done the followers below.
(1). Disconnect all products out of your laptop as USB expensive drives, Ipod device battery chargers and so forth.
(2). Keep a wide open notebook and give it back and use it the table. That you can do both of two ways. "Teepe" mode, or turn the Lenovo Laptop Keyboard directly on the top on the table by having an LCD screen hanging within the edge on the table. That doesn't make coffee, sink lower within the laptop and electronics.
In case your computer is a slave to, obtaining the following steps:
1. Plastic garbage bag
2. Nails to shut the bag tightly
3. cheese cloth (optional)
4. A lot of uncooked grain
1. Place a lot of Not-cooked grain inside a bag.
2. Place gauze within the grain (if any)
3. Using the laptop continues to be on his mind, use it grain, with similar laptop with grain as you possibly can.
4. If you are inside a cheese cloth, put another layer around the laptop.
5. Pour over cooked grain rather than laptops to ensure that it entirely covers the grain.
6. Get much air as you possibly can in the bag Trach and bag nails.
6. Leave your laptop for 48 hrs inside a garbage bag may be the toughest part, and also the second crucial part. If you?¡¥re in your laptop and contains not dried out coffee inside it, obviously, a brief circuit inside your notebook.